WAYS TO GIVE
Making A Difference
Donors are the heart of Roots & Roads Community Hospice Foundation. Through gifts, you transform the end-of-life experience into the final act of living well for individuals in our community.
Gifts celebrate those served by hospice providers in Southeastern Arizona. A gift to the Foundation ensures that patients have access to:
- Housing and utilities
- Transportation services
- Final arrangement expenses
- Bereavement items such as grief workbooks
- Advanced care directives (Five Wishes)
- Educational workshops
- Research to increase quality of care at end-of-life
Gifts by Will or Trust
Leave a legacy of comfort for hospice patients and their families in our community.
A bequest to Roots & Roads Community Hospice Foundation is an incredible way to make a lasting and significant gift to further the Foundation’s mission. Planned gifts are made through a will or trust and can benefit general operating funds or support a specific program area.
Other Ways to Make an Impact
There are many ways to support the Foundation, including:
- Matching Gifts: Check with your company’s HR department to see if they will match your gift. Many companies will match your charitable donation dollar for dollar!
- Consider a monthly gift to make a bigger annual impact.
- Donate a vehicle. Losing a loved one may result in an unused vehicle. The Foundation has partnered with Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. All donations are tax-deductible.