Casa de la Luz Foundation is proud to be the first in the nation to offer Five Wishes online free of charge. Five Wishes online was awarded a national Web Health Award as a high-quality digital health resource for consumers and health professionals.
How it works:
- Go to the Five Wishes online site, and create a secure “account” at no cost, with a password that gives you 30 days to complete the form.
- A short, very useful tutorial provides tips and examples.
- Follow the prompts: check the appropriate boxes, select an option, or write a few sentences – and create a customized PDF that includes all the answers you provided.
- Or, print a customized Five Wishes (PDF) that includes your name, then fill it out by hand with a pen.
- All you need do then is sign the document and have it properly witnessed by two people, following the instructions that apply to your state.
- Print the Five Wishes PDF in any of 26 languages.
- Play video clips that describe each section.
Please consult your attorney if he or she helped you previously prepare advance directives, as the new form will replace your previous directive.
If you prefer to receive a hard copy of the Five Wishes, complete the form below and one will be mailed to you.
By selecting link, you will be leaving the Roots and Roads Foundation website.